Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Homeward Bound

4:30 am and I'm in a cab headed to the airport. I'm so excited to be going home.

I never get to see much of Philly when I'm here, but I do love a big city. Philly is one of those cities that doesn't actually seem that big to me, but then again maybe that's because I'm not able to get out much. If it's possible I always try to make it to El Vez, a trendy little Mexican place that has excellent guacamole... And that's the only thing I usually get. Hot crazy last night and ordered the crab salsa too. Hot hot hot.

Work went really well. It was nice to meet all the faces I work with on a daily basis and get a little more insite to the business side of what I work with. We all had dinner last night at Fratelli's Italian Bistro as well. Mmmm.

But now... I'm jut ready to be home. I fly to Atlanta then catch a connector flight to Chattanooga. I will be home by 10:30 to see this sweet little face:



20140507-043227.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment