Friday, June 14, 2013

17 weeks pic

Ahhh, the inevitable lull in communication. Sorry about that. I'm pretty proud of myself for posting every thing I have so far without being forced. Certainly a first for one of my blogs.

But to make up for the lack of posts, here's some pictures from today, 17 weeks and 6 days. I'll also make another post in a day or so about some pretty sweet books.

17_weeks(1)

[caption id="attachment_372" align="aligncenter" width="560"]Rawr. Nom nom nom. Rawr. Nom nom nom.[/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_373" align="aligncenter" width="560"]Mmm. Mmm.[/caption]

 

 

Definitely showing now. I still don't have "cravings" for anything in particular, but here's a few things I enjoy at the moment. I know from these pictures it looks like I only eat junk food, but I promise that's not the case.

Breakfast generally consists of 2 eggs with a little cheese in a tortilla with a side or pear slices or plums.

Lunch varies. This week I've been eating baked potatoes with sour cream and bacon or a veggie tray with carrots, broccoli, a cheese slice and some almonds.

And dinner is even more varied than lunch. Tacos, pasta, etc.

All these snacks are just what I munch on occasionally in my spare time ;)

 

A few trips coming up in the next few weeks (Oregon,South Carolina, Florida...), I'll be sure to post about those as well.

 

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...What happened to your trip to Minnesota? Im just thinking you missed a state in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your posts...this one really made me chuckle!

    ReplyDelete