Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Dreaming of ICEEs

I think it's important to tell everyone about my dream last night. Well... one part of it anyway. Most of it was pretty mundane, but I must tell you about a new feature that was in my car.

It was an ICEE button.

Unfortunately the car didn't actually make me an ICEE. I just pressed the button and a guy came over the speaker and said "If you just drive up the hill, we'll have a vanilla ICEE ready and waiting for you."

Now, I realize vanilla ICEEs don't exist, and if they did... that would probably be pretty gross. I'd settle for a cherry.

If anyone is interested in helping me pitch an ICEE button for cars, let me know.

 

icee

2 comments:

  1. I love love love Icee's!!! Happy I'm not the only one pregnant & wanting them all the time. I normally get the cola one but cherry is my second favorite.

    ReplyDelete