Saturday, September 28, 2013

33 Weeks Pic

A busy and successful Saturday.

My dearest husband has been working in the yard all day. We've decided to tear everything out of the front beds and just completely start over.

 

Here's the before pictures I took a couple of months ago.


DSC_1726

DSC_1721

DSC_1727

As you can clearly see, all the bushes are trying to take over the house. (And in case you're curious, those things on our roof are solar panels made to help heat our water.... not currently in use.)

It's allllllll coming out. And here's a quick shot I took with my phone a few hours ago.

midpoint

 

Love his heart, he's going to be sore tomorrow. No more bushes.. except the two rose bushes at the stairs. The monkey grass is still there for now. I think we'll be transplanting that to edge some of our trees. There's a ton of monkey grass.

 

While Cory has been doing all that, I've been reclaiming the front porch from spiderwebs and trash. I also started reclaiming the sunporch in the back by taking down the christmas trees I had in there and sweeping it out. We've got an old mattress set in there we need to get rid of before we can completely reclaim that.

 

Annnnd I took a couple of bump pictures last night before our date night. (Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2.. and, yes, we were the only people without kids in the theatre. )

Enjoy!

33_weeks(1)

33_weeks(2)

33_weeks(3)

 

Look! I can still get my feet off the ground! :) And, in the event that you didn't notice... I've become to lazy to write on the chalkboard. Photoshop from here on out. I don't know why I didn't think about doing that before.

No comments:

Post a Comment