Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Easter Session

So here's a couple of photos from our Easter set. I love them. Of course.. I love all photos of Colette.. but these are pretty adorable.

We needed at least a couple more bags of eggs for the bathtub full of eggs shot, but I still think they're cute.

[caption id="attachment_846" align="aligncenter" width="401"]So many eggs. So many eggs.[/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_848" align="aligncenter" width="401"]So drooly. So drooly.[/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_847" align="aligncenter" width="560"]Of course she went straight for the glitter eggs. Of course she went straight for the glitter eggs.[/caption]

3 comments:

  1. They are soo ADORABLE!!!!! Love love love them! !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! She's such a ham, I'm glad she doesn't mind all the photos I take of her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You took them? They look amazing

    ReplyDelete