Thursday, April 17, 2014

Teeeeeth and Fatherhood

At our 4 month check up our pediatrician said she rarely sees teeth come in before 6 months. Well, we sure proved her wrong! Here we are at 4.5 months and we have TWO TEETH. I can't believe it. We knew it was coming because of the excessive drool, but we didn't know it would be so soon. She wasn't really cranky about it either. She's had a few nights where she was upset right before bed, but I can't be totally sure it was because of the teething.

Last week was when I first noticed the teeth. She pulled my hand into her mouth, bit down, and WHOA, there was something poking through. So I pulled her little lip down and sure enough her little gums were a little bit red and there was the first teeny tiny tooth. Sometime between then and now, we've procured another tooth as well.

[caption id="attachment_852" align="aligncenter" width="560"]She wasn't thrilled about me trying to take a picture. She wasn't thrilled about me trying to take a picture.[/caption]

Outside of sprouting teeth...

Pregnant Chicken posted their April Round Up yesterday and this was on it. Hank Azaria made a little 12 part documentary called "Fatherhood." I seen 6 of them so far. I just finished the episode "Being a Kid with your Kid" and they're at Disney World. They're GREAT. So much humor and not terrible on information either. It's interesting to see all these celebrity dads (Rainn Wilson, Mike Myers, Kevin Bacon, Joshua Malina, Jim Gaffigan, Bryan Cranston, etc.) telling stories, especially the episode on screen time since they're all... you know.... on TV and in movies.... I love it and I highly recommend watching it.

 

Speaking of Fatherhood, here's some photos our sweet baby and her daddy.

DSC_0459

DSC_0465

DSC_0470

 

Sweet Cheeks :)

DSC_0483

DSC_0480

DSC_0477

No comments:

Post a Comment