Thursday, April 3, 2014

Just in Case

Colette,

Things in this world are not always certain. Most things are not meant to last forever, but there is one thing I'm certain will: My complete love and adoration for you.

From the moment you were just a tiny speck of cells, I've loved you.

Obviously, I hope you never have to read these and that I can make you laugh, wipe your tears, give you all the advice you could ever need, and love and cherish you from a distance that can be traveled by plane, train, or automobile...

But just in case I can't...

These are letters of advice I want you to have and memories of you and our family from my point of view. I'll always be your mother and you'll always be my baby girl, even when you're no longer a baby. I'll always love you.

 

Sweet girl

To the moon and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment