Friday, July 12, 2013

New Things!

I'm quite pleased to announce that the Taylor's are now proud owners of a car that can successfully and comfortably hold two adults, a baby, a large dog and a medium/small dog.

car

We brought it home on Monday and with any luck we'll keep it around for a long, long time. It's a serious upgrade from our previous vehicles, but of all the fancy features, I think the one I'm *most* excited about... is the dual control heat and A/C. :) So excited. And the seat coolers/heaters aren't bad either.

 

In other news we had a check-up yesterday afternoon. Everything is good so far. Colette's heart rate is still in the 150s and I've started gaining a little weight (imagine that...), but not too much.

After the appointment I went to HomeGoods to see if there was anything I couldn't live without for the nursery. I came home with a white picture frame and a fancy little mirror.

mirror

Okay, I didn't take a picture of the frame, but here's the mirror. I got the two little candle sticks at Heirlooms Vintage Boutique in Lafayette, GA a few weeks ago.

 

And I guess that's all for now! Have an excellent weekend!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment