Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Nursery Furniture

So we have all the furniture for the nursery now! (Erm. Except that glider I'd like to have...) It hasn't been set up yet because we still have to get it painted, but I thought I would post some stock images of it.

It's Baby Caché, Style: Montana, Color: Driftwood.

[caption id="attachment_418" align="aligncenter" width="497"]Baby Cache, Montana, Driftwood Baby Cache, Montana, Driftwood[/caption]

 

I think it will look really nice with the color we chose for the walls. You can purchase Baby Caché fron any ToysRus or BabiesRus. We got the pieces shown plus a nightstand. They also have a hutch available, but I opted not to get it. I think I would rather have some floating shelves instead.

 

We'll also be putting in some new lighting in the nursery. It's very dark in there as the large window actually only looks out into the garage. I'd like to do something similar to this:

[caption id="attachment_419" align="aligncenter" width="427"]Lighting Ideas Lighting Ideas[/caption]

 

Now, as much as I would like to have that chandelier, our ceiling is a bit too low... and I'd like to keep a ceiling fan in there.. So we'll probably just go with a neutral fan/light combo, and possibly some mini pendant lights over the dresser/changing table area. We'll see.

 

That's all for now! Baby registry list and a couple of other topic to come in the next week or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment