Friday, May 10, 2013

12 Weeks Pic

Hot off the presses. Here's a couple from 12 weeks. I couldn't decide between goofy or normal... so I went with both! No real baby bump yet, though. At our 12 week appointment I had lost a little more weight, but you kind kind of tell where the baby is pushing up which is starting to make my food belly stick out a little more. Pleasant.

12_weeks(1) 12_weeks(2)

Also, why did no one tell me about maternity shirts before now? They're the most perfect shirts ever. I plan to wear them forever, pregnant or not.

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Oh how your Momma loves you! You are so precious to me! Happy Mother's Day...
    Forever and always ~ Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Found your blog and subscribed because we are both due to have our first babies so close to one another (November 12 here)! Anyway, I too agree that maternity shirts that are ruched are awesome! What brand shirt is this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent! Well congrats to you as well! This shirt is Ambiance Maternity. I think it came from Marshall's or Ross or TJMaxx. Super cheap and super comfy!

    ReplyDelete