Friday, May 24, 2013

14 Weeks Pic

14 weeks and 6 days to be exact. So... it's more like 15 weeks. Oh well. I'll get on track with these one day.

[caption id="attachment_330" align="aligncenter" width="560"]That bump is there, I promise. That bump is there, I promise.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_331" align="aligncenter" width="560"]You have no idea how many time I took this one. You have no idea how many times I took this one.[/caption]

Admittedly, it is quite a small bump. But a bump is a bump.

I'm so glad it's a holiday weekend AND that Cory and I will be home for the duration of it. This is our first weekend at home since the middle of April and we've got a whole lot to do while I can still help do things.

On the list for this weekend are the following tasks:

  • Finish the laundry



  • Finish mowing



  • Clean the kitchen



  • Clean out the garage - we ordered a big dumpster that's being delivered today. It's going to be quite the undertaking. Look for home improvement pictures to come.



  • Organize the den - we got some new couches from one of Cory's coworkers and they're great. So we're getting rid of the old ones and officially making the den where we spend our time. We have a 'living room' that we do this in now, but we're moving the big TV out and making it more of a formal space. We'll also be moving all of our office equipment into the den, so we'll basically only have to leave it to get food and sleep. Again, look for home improvement photos in the future.



  • Clean out the sun porch - not a huge deal. The outer door has been cracked open for the last few weeks, so now there's a lot of spiderwebs and such residing in there. Time to make those disappear.



  • Pick up trash (inside and out)



  • Prep office for the move - I currently have a conglomeration of miss-matched desks that make up my workspace, so I ordered a new one that should be delivered Tuesdayish. So I'm going to get everything ready to move out. Cory can go ahead and move his stuff out when he's ready. We need to clean out the closet in there too. And once that's done it's ALL ready for Baby Taylor's nursery to start being assembled!


Hopefully most of this can be done and out of the way. We've got someone coming to take a look at the electric next week too. I'm so glad we're getting a move on things.

Oh and I don't know if you've noticed, but I also added tabs for crafts, home improvement, and cooking. I'm hoping to get started on some of those things very soon!

Hope everyone has an excellent Memorial Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment